The event will be held November 2, 2015, at the University of Illinois in Chicago at the Student Center East.
- Confederate Flag Supporters In Georgia Indicted On Terrorism Charges
- Giants' Daniel Fells Could Lose His Foot Due To MRSA Infection
- School A Welcome Escape From Reality For Calif. Area Ravaged By Fire
- Turkey Lays Blame For Bombings On ISIS, As Elections Approach
- Candidates Address Convention For Those Disappointed With Partisan Divide
- Hungary Steps Up Arrest And Deportation Of Migrants
- Governor Announces Appointments
- Gov Rauner and Fitness Icon Jake Steinfield Team up to Celebrate a Future of Fitness for Three IL Schools
- Board’s New Rules Will Reduce Risk of Tire Fires and Disease-Carrying Mosquitos
- Over 70 Democratic Lawmakers Voted to Limit Collective Bargaining Requirements
- Illinois Hosts Inaugural Interstate Medical Licensure Compact
The world headquarters of Motorola Solutions is located in Schaumburg. It also home to Woodfield Mall, the 11th largest mall in The United States.
In 1981, the Illinois Municipal League governing board initiated the Illinois Municipal League Risk Management Association (IMLRMA) to stabilize costs and provide liability, property, and workers compensation coverages needed specifically by municipalities.
Continue to the link below to view current listings.
- Advocacy Update: The IML Legislative Agenda Development Process
- News from Illinois’ State Agencies - The Illinois Emergency Management Agency: Disaster Strikes with No Warning. Are You Ready?
- Disaster Recovery Costs: How to Navigate FEMA Procedures to Collect Recovery Costs
- Drones: Coming Soon to Your Municipal Air-Space